Monday, April 15, 2013

MLB.tv Free Baseball Game of the Day

Each day baseball fans are treated to a Free Game of the Day brought to you by the fine people at MLB.tv . When the Cardinals are playing, I plug in the headphones or hook up my laptop to the TV and watch my boys in action. This is a promotion for the full mlb.tv premium experience, but still it just might be the best way to watch an out-of-market game for free without cable that you can do without leaving your house. They usually have the free games scheduled 2-3 days in advance. So, it will be a great day when the Cardinals hit that free game again (they actually had the free one yesterday and I missed it due to being at a minor league game).

So, try the link and let me know how much you appreciate the games in the comments!

free game of the day image
image from mlb.tv

No comments:

Post a Comment