Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Save 20% on St. Louis Cardinals Nike MLB items!

Sometimes when a good sale comes along it's time to take a store up on it! What can I say? You should take us up on it. I haven't advertised very often on the site in about a year, but when I feel like there is a good sale worth mentioning, I will do it. 

Use the following link and save on any Nike items at the MLB online shop.
Take 20% off all Nike items at Shop.MLB.com! - Ends 5/9/13

You can also get free shipping if you sign up for ShopRunner's 30 Day Free Trial on the site as well.

Below are a few examples of the items which can be purchased. I have been satisfied with every purchase that I've made through this shop. It is quality.

St. Louis Cardinals Nike short sleeve Dri-Fit Logo Legend T-shirtSt. Louis Cardinals Nike short sleeve Dri-Fit Legend Team Issue TeeBlue St. Louis Cardinals Nike Dri-Fit Practice Adjustable Cap





All pictures from MLB shop.

Do you have any good deals on Cardinals gear? Hit up the comments to share any good finds from the sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment